Registration link can be found at the bottom of this page.
The registration process will allow members to fully register and make payment on-line. There is also an option to register on-line and send Interac e-Transfer for payment. Please note that no credit card fees will be refunded as per the Refund Policy.
We will follow the guidelines as set out by Alberta Health Services and the Government of Alberta
2023 Registration Fees:
What do you get?
- Assigned Ball Diamonds
- Keeper Jersey (5U and 7U get one jersey, 9U-18U get two)
- Team Picture
- Community League Tournament
- Equipment for each level (Balls, Bases, Tee’s & Pitching Machines (7U Rally Cap / 9U), Catcher Equipment
- Umpires (11U & Up).
- Games and practices a minimum of two nights per week. 7U plus and 9U Plus will practice and play a minimum of three nights per week.
Required Safety Equipment:
All players must provide the following mandatory safety equipment available at Sin Bin Sports.
- CSA Approved (Matte Black) Batting Helmet.
- CSA Approved Athletic Protection.
Other Required Equipment:
- Baseball Glove.
- Grey Baseball Pants (available at Sin Bin Sports)
- In Community League, Runners are fine. Rubber or Hard Plastic Cleats (only) are optional.
Evaluation Schedule (9U-13U)
Each athlete will be required to attend one evaluation session. This is to try and create near equal teams. You will choose your date later.
Parent Volunteer positions:
- Facilitate practices & games (SPMBA Technical Coordinator is available for coach training, Q & A).
- Assign Parent Volunteers to following positions.
* Assistant Coach:
- Help coach as required.
- Setup & look after team equipment
* Raffle Tickets Volunteer/Team Jersey Volunteer
- Attend Raffle Ticket Pick up Night.
- Distribute the Tickets to the parents / players (Record Ticket Book Number in Team Snap for each player).
- Collect completed books from parents / players as per raffle deadline.
- Return Teams Ticket books on Return Night.
- Responible for picking up keeper jerseys (on same pick up as raffle tickets) and distributing to the team.
* CL Tournament Team Rep:
- Must attend Tournament Meeting(s), communicate tournament details to team and coordinate tournament volunteers.
* CL Tournament Volunteer:
- Help as required at tournament (Stations, Score keep etc).
* Score Keeper (9U & Up):
- Keep score for team (training is available).
* Team Manager (11U and Up):
- Manage off-field team activities.
Over Under Age Exemption Process:
The registration process will only allow players to register in their applicable age division.
Extraordinary circumstances may support Over Under Age Exemption requests, therefore, we may consider on a case by case basis. If you would like to request an age exemption, please select "Yes" to Over/Under Age Exemption Request (under Step 1 Sports Info) and follow registration process (Docs & Waivers) Download Over Under Age Exemption Request Form, Fill out form & Upload Form.
Please register and sign up for evaluations for the applicable age group (CL evaluations apply to 9U (Rookie) and up only).
If athlete is 9U (Rookie) age level and requestion to play in 11U (Mostquito), please register for 9U (Rookie) and sign up for a 9U (Rookie) evaluation.
If athlete is 7U Rally Cap and requesting to play 9U (Rookie), please register for 7U Rally Cap and do not sign up for CL evaluations.